Friday, August 3, 2012

Blog #4: The Hunger Games

For this blog, I was assigned to discuss what character I would choose from the Hunger Games and why?  I have to reenact a scene of my choosing or create one of my own in the perspective of the character I decide to choose.  The character that I choose would have to be Peeta Mellark.  I chose Peeta because he is one of the main characters and while reading the book I always wondered what he was thinking during the Hunger Games and other scenes through out the book.  There are several different scenes in which I would like to reenact.  For example, the scene where Katniss tries to save Peeta and kisses him while they are in the cave.  Another scene would have to be when they are on the show and Peeta confesses his love for Katniss.  The last scene that I would have to choose would be the scene in the woods where Peeta is against Katniss and sides with the other Districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment